Posts

Tuesday 19 January 2021

A for advent

ABC Christmas challenge is

'A for advent'

or

'B for bells'

I am going with the Advent and made these tags.


I used my Cameo to do both the printing and cutting. The red circles for the holes where made using a die and my Cuttlebug.

I will also be entering this at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge where it is
'Christmas, Use a sentiment'
and at Krafty chicks challenge where it is
'Christmas'

Supplies:

Card stock: 200gsm in white

                    Scraps of red

Cuttlebug

Die: wPlus timeless tags 2

Silhouette Cameo

Design Bundle: Free

Scraps of ribbon

White crochet cotton

31/22/20 jan

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty tags and such a great use of your Cameo. So clean and fresh.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete