Posts

Sunday 17 May 2020

A welcome cat

'Animal Fun'

I have had the inspiration card for this one aved as part of my 'To try list' for years now but it wasn't until I got my Silhouette machine that I had a pattern for a door.
So here it is.



The cat was done with a die.
I embossed the topper. Cut two doors, one white and one blue and then filled the windows of the door with the white cut outs. An enamel dot was added for the door knob.

I will also be  entering this at CAS on Sunday where it is
'Use a Die'
and at The male room challenge  where it is


My inspiration

Source Unknown

Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in blue and white
                   Grey: Paint chip
Cuttlebug
Die: Cat: Spellbinders Kitty Cats
Embossing folder: Brick wall
Enamel dot in gols
Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette door pattern
20/27/26 may

2 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at the Male room Challenge. Funny that you have a cat by your door. I also have a visiting cat in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blue door and love the embossed wall. Thank you for joining us in our In the Garden challenge at The Male Room. I hope to see you again our new "Landscapes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete