Posts

Friday 15 May 2020

A really good read



Amazingly I'm actually busy reading this book right now

I choose to concentrate on the colour palette and the fact that we can only see half of her face.
Here is my Half a snowman


I cut the snowman with my Silhouette. A little bit of fiddling but am happy with how it has turned out.

I will also be entering this at My NBUS challenge 14 as I have never used this Snowman pattern before

as well as at Krafty chicks challenge where it's
'Christmas"

My inspiration

Source: Di

Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white, silver and black
Paper: 80gsm in orange
Flat backed gems in black
16/31/19 may

3 comments:

  1. What a unique and clever take on the Library Challenge book, Glenda! I love that you actually cut the snowman shape on the card front! Take care and keep safe and thank you for sharing with us at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great coincidence that you're reading the book right now!I hope you like it. This is a brilliant design - so clean and fun and a great interpretation of the cover.Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat card!! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week oxoxox

    ReplyDelete