Posts

Monday 11 November 2019

A quick and easy tag

'Q for Quick and easy'

I made a quck and easy tag using a wooden button that I bought on sale.


The card stock was pre cut and I simply added a scarp of gingham paper, a gold peel off to neaten things up and some Faux stitching to finish off.
This is the last tag made with the owl buttons which came in a pack of five.

Supplies:
Card stock: Pre cut business card found in my Mom's stationery supply when we where clearing out for her to move.
Button: Brand unknown
Crochet cotton in white
Gold peel off
Pentel fineliner in black
Single hole pliers punch
21 nov

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely. What a sweet button. I can see why you bought him. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card. So sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete