Posts

Tuesday 17 September 2019

The Giraffe, The Pelly and Me.

'Reader's choice'
 
I choose the children's book "The Giraffe, the Pelly and Me' By Roald Dahl and made this card
 
 
I love his eyes!
 
I will also be entering this at Alphabet challenge were it's
M for Masculine
 
I made this as a baby card for a little boy so it fits perfectly.
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Paper Pizzazz in soft tints
Border Punch
Thread: Brown: DMC 3829
             Cream: DMC 712
             Black: DMC 310
21 sept/ e-mail link
 

3 comments:

  1. love this stitched giraffe, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love this adorable giraffe! Thank you for playing in my masculine challenge at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, sweet baby card - fabulous embroidery and the patterned/punch border is just perfect. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete