Posts

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Candy Canes

Just add ink has this cue
 
 
I made some Christmas tags with candy canes on them
 
 
The embellishments are some buttons I bought on a closing down sale.
I will also be entering this at Use your stuff where it's
'Upcycle/recycle'
The red and white paper is from a discontinued line of soaps.
As well as at Rudolph Days
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Unknown


 
Supplies:
card stock: 160gsm in white and mirror red
Paper: Recycled wrapper from a discontinued soap  range
Wooden button Candy canes
Crochet cotton
Cuttlebug
Die: Sizzixx circles
Single hole plier punch
25 sept email link/ e-mail link

4 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What gorgeous tags and the design is wonderfully created.
    Love the glitz of the red mirri and those candy canes.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set of tags. I always intend to make them like this but leave it to late.

    Thanks for joining in with the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.
    Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great tags. Now you have my mond racing to all the bulky embellishments I own and no longer use due to the high postage rates for a card with any depth beyond a very teensy diamond.

    I love to make handmade tags and shall look thru my embellies now before I make any new ones!

    Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete