Posts

Thursday 9 August 2018

Something new

Cards in envy have this cue
 
'Something New'
 
I stitched a pattern which I haven't used before so that is my 'new'.
 
 
I made a bit of a mess when I used the die as it slipped (bottom left ) I tried to cover up the 'hole' not too successfully I might add.

I will also be entering this at The holly and ivy christmas challenge where it's
'Anything goes"
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
paper:
Cuttlebug
Die: Edging Die ED003
Iridescent sequins
Glitzin' Glam glitter in iridescent
Thread: DMC 212
19/11 aug

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a pretty card!! Perfect for the upcoming holidays!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, I am so sorry it will not be in the draw as you have back linked your card. Marlene

    ReplyDelete