Posts

Sunday 19 August 2018

Lions, Tigers or Bears

Lil red wagon have this cue
"Lions, Tigers and bears'
i.e anything wild

I chose to do the bear but make it cute and Christmassy


Both of these embellishments are recycled from Christmas tags that I have received in the past.
Two quick and easy tags to make. The sentiment is computer generated and the tags are hand cute. I added some glitter to the bear one to complete. I propped the images up with double sided tape.
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Scraps of coloured paper
Single hole plier punch
Twine
Glitzing glam in iridescent 
Double sided foam tape
22 aug

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I love when you can repurpose items like your tags. This are both wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing your darling tags with us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete