Posts

Monday 15 December 2014

I'm away

At the moment I'm away visiting my sister in New Zealand for three weeks and then I'll be spending a week with a friend in Australia so I have scheduled some posts to cover this period.
I hope you'll enjoy viewing the cards I have chosen for you. 

I had a lot of fun making this card as it was a good excuse to try out my new foil art foils. I attached a strip of double sided tape to the wrong side of the foil. That is how I got such a lovely straight line in the left hand corner.
There is a fair amount of layering going on in these cards which is rather unusual for me but I like how they turned out.


... using a different background paper



and a smaller version 7.5cmx6cm.



Supplies:
Pattern: Easy Embroidery on Paper by Joke de Vette
Flat backed gems in blue, pink and clear
Rolfes Metallic marker in blue
Fine liner in black for faux stitching
Paper: Blue Gingham Paper Pizazz in soft tints
           Stripes: Free down load from Google
           Flower paper i blue and pink: scraps source unknown
Sentiment: silver peel offs
Foil Art: Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment