Posts

Monday 3 November 2014

Non - Traditional Christmas

It's a new month so it's a new challenge over at Split Coast Stampers Christmas card challenge October 2014,  it's also the last challenge of the year. It's been good taking part and I have managed to keep up with my monthly quota so I am all organized for Christmas. Can you believe it's 53 days away, yikes!

Today's card was CASed from Stamping with Klass. I liked the idea of green and black snowmen and this loving couple are too precious. 


This next card is another small one 6cm x 7.5cm. It was CASed from a lovely blog called Soapbox Creations.


Looking back over the cards I have made this year I seem to have made quite a few in non traditional colours. It has been fun doing something slightly different.
I also seem to have had a thing for wreaths this year. Will show you those cards in a future post.

Supplies:
Pattern: Snowmen andSnowflake
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Swiss dots
Christmas tree charm
Pink flat backed gems in 3 different sizes
Black Fine liner
Card Stock: White and Kraft in 180gsm
Paper: Green and black
Thread: Snowman: Black and 3 shades of green (make and number unknown)
             Snowflake: White in rayon, slightly shiny                  

No comments:

Post a Comment