Posts

Monday 10 June 2019

Masculine buttons

'Masculine'
I made this card using a page from an old dictionary, scraps of card stock and buttons form my stash

 
I machine stitched the sides to hold the banners in place. I hand cut the 'v' out of either side of them.
 
I will also be entering this at Stinkin' inkers where
'It's a colourful world'
as well at at Rainbow card challenge where it's

 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    Coloured scraps
Cuttlebug
Dies: Die: Spellbinders Shapabilities Nested Pendant
Crochet cotton in white 
12/24/30 june

3 comments:

  1. This is totally fabulous! I adore the colors and the placement of the buttons! Wonderful creation! Thank you for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge! I hope you join us again soon! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, this is a great masculine card. I love the texture of the thread. Thanks for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge, and I hope we see you again soon.
    Em, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS rainbow card! Thanks for joining us this month at The Rainbow Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete