Posts

Friday 28 June 2019

Cheers

Addicted to CAS has this cue
 
 
I recently made a card which could be used for a celebration and I reckon that description fits a wedding.
 
 
Apologies for the 'yellow hue' I couldn't work out how to switch off the flash on my camera.
 
I will also be entering this at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge  and at Mix it up challenge  where it is
'Anything Goes'
as well as at The library craft challenge were I went with the idea of a couple

 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Pattern Paper: Source unknown, Have had it in my stash for donkey's years 
Thread: Light Silver: DMC E168
             Dark Silver: DMC E436
Liquid Pearls in Pewter
Glitzin' Glam Iridescent glue
6/2 July/30 June/13 July
 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty wedding card, Glenda! Your stitching is quite beautiful and the patterned paper adds a touch of elegance to your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching and a classically elegant card.thanks for joining The Library

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda... the stitching is wonderful and so creative! Love it! Thank you so much for joining Addicted to CAS this week!

    ReplyDelete