Posts

Friday 14 June 2019

A Santa Jacket

Jingle belles rock have the cue of
'Santa Baby'

A couple of years ago I made these covers for a bar of chocolate but never shared them so here are mine


I halved an A4 piece of card stock and then scored the side panels using my Crafting Companion for a neat fold. The belt was measured carefully before cutting and the buckle was die cut using my Cuttlebug. Some double sided tape secured the jacket at the back.
A fun project and well received by the reciprocates.
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Karie
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in red
Flat backed gems in black
Cuttlebug
Die: Sizzixx squares
Paper: 80gsm in black and gold
Doubl sided tape
Crafting Companion
Embossing Tool
 
 
 
19 june link on email

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, those candy wrappers are too fun and too clever! so happy you could help us celebrate santa and his north pole friends at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super-fun Santa Wrappers ... so glad you joined us for our Santa Celebration at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete