Posts

Saturday 31 December 2022

Pages from an old dictionary

Every year I like to choose a theme for wrapping my gifts. This year I am entering them in the The holly and ivy Christmas challenge where it's anything goes.

Here they are


and a close up


I found this image and rather liked it 


Unfortunately I discovered that I have used all my old music scores for other projects so I had to make a plan. I eventually settled on pages from an old dictionary. It was quiet a labour intensive excercise as I had to cut and paste the pages to fit each individual gift but I think it was worth it in the end. Keeping with the recycling nature of the wrapping I decided not to buy matching gold ribbon but to rather use what I had in my stash. The bells are also upcycled as they are off Easter eggs from years gone by.

You may click here if you would like to see what I have done in years gone by. 

Supplies:
Old dictionary
Ribbon from my stash
Double sided tape
Bells: Lindt easter egg


No comments:

Post a Comment