Posts

Sunday 13 December 2020

Making Santa's beard

Use your stuff has this cue


as well as Winter/Snow/ Christmas

I had every intention of making my Great niece a re usable advent calendar this year. I collected my ideas, sourced the fabric but then kind of doodled around until time became of the essence and just when I had to get going and do it if it was to be done by the first of December I promptly got tick bite fever from a visit to an Elephant park and was man down for 2 weeks.
So this was my alternative and as she is only 2 years old it probably is quiet appropriate. Not my idea, seen on Facebook



It was all hand cut.

I will also be entering this at  Country view challenges where it is

'Anything Christmas'


Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in grey, white and read
                    Cream is a recycled page from a calendar
Paper: 80gsm in pink
Glitzing' Glam in irredsent
Pentel fine liner in black
Wobbly eyes
Copic ciao 100 in black
Cotton wool balls
13/31 dec

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, what a fabulous idea. It makes me wish my children were small again (but that I'd still left work lol) Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very Merry Christmas, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, great idea! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy December, Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete