Posts

Friday 2 October 2020

The last recycled table cloth card

There seems to be a lot of similar challenges at the moment. As my Mojo is a bit low I was happy that one card could fit them all

So here they are

The library craft challenge is


Stinkin inkers where it's
'Shades of Fall'
I will also be entering this at 
'Anything goes'
Meant to be sent over at Sugar pea Designs where it is
as well as at Clean and simple on Sunday where it's
'Autumn'

As in the Southern Hemisphere we are going into spring and not autumn I decided to concentrate on the colours of autumn in stead.
Another small card made from a recycled table cloth.



Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Wrapper from a Discontinued range of soaps
Sewing machine
16/7/11 October

6 comments:

  1. I really like the choice of colors, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to reuse and preserve!
    Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique use of a tablecloth. Love the colors used. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! https://pewdipiemerch.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. my profile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! https://ritzz.net/

    ReplyDelete