Posts

Thursday 9 January 2020

The secret Garden

'Anthology'
Pick any book previously featured this year.
I choose


and here is my card


First I pricked the design and then secured the card stock to a piece of wood. Then I did the water colour before I stitched it.

I will also be entering this at Use your stuff where it's
'Anything goes'
as well as at CASology where it's


'Fun with florals'
Supplies:
Card stock : 160gsm in cream and white
Scrap of vellum
Gold peel off sentiment
Sewing machine
Ink: Artic Orange
Ribbon: Satin Border Stickers Heather Bailey Autumn Leaves
Thread: Apricot: DMC 352 (Double strand)
             Gold : DMC E3821
11/19/20 jan

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful , peaceful design and your embroidery is gorgeous. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and such great care and time went into making it! Very well done! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your embroidery! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete