Posts

Thursday 2 May 2019

Project pets

'Pet Project'

I received this cute die recently as a gift and this is my first time using it.

\
I will also be entering this at Timeout challenges where it's

 
as well as at The library craft challenge where it's
 

My inspiration


Source: Charlene Driggs
 
 Supplies:
Card stock; 160gsm in white, scraps of coloured
Cuttlebug
Die: Spellbinders Kitty cats
        Border Edging Dies ED002
Paper: paper pizzazz soft tints
Clear sequins
24/8/18 may Link in e-mail for both
 

4 comments:

  1. What lovely choice of pastel colours - I really like how the fancy edge is layered over the patterned paper - a lovely card. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those fun cat silhouettes. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great gift; like the colours and ofcourse the cats! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete