Posts

Wednesday 27 February 2019

A bunch of Butterflies

TGIF challenges has this cue
 
 
I made another butterfly heart card
 
 
For the colours on the base card I used strips of rainbow foil, adhered with double sided tape. Some liquid Pearls dots completes the look.
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Anne Ray
 
I will also be entering this at Lil red wagon were it's
'Love it'
I love this die. It was a gift from my sister.
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Cuttlebug
Die: Memory box Butterfly heart
Foil art in rainbow
Double sided tape
Liquid Pearls in Taffy
28 feb
 

3 comments:

  1. This die is gorgeous! Wonderful card, it popped right out at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the simplicity of the white foreground, with the little hints of rainbow. Thank you for joining TGIFC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This die is totally cool - love it !

    Thanks for joining our "Love it" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete