Posts

Saturday 6 October 2018

The 'spotty' option

Butterfly spot challenge have this pin wheel for inspiration
 
 
I went with the green and spots option on this tag made with a butterfly charm.
 
 
I will also be entering this at Simon says stamp blog Monday challenge where it's
'Tag it"
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in cream
Cuttlebug
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities H2 Curved
        Oval: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Oval small
Single hole plier punch
Pentel fine liner in black
Scraps of paper
Butterfly charm
10/8 oct
 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty tag and I like your use of the charm. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is so sweet! I love the charm that you used. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete