Posts

Tuesday 25 September 2018

A tag on a Tag

When I first saw the challenge over at Sugarpea blog Mix it up challenge I thought that it would be one that I didn't take part in but then last Sunday I kind of got carried away making tags and at the end of the day one of them fits perfectly
 
 
So here it is
 
 
I received the little Kraft tag when I ordered some dies last year so all I did was adhere him to the bigger white tag and add some faux stitching.
 
I will also be entering this over at Just add ink where it's
 
 
I'm adding Kraft card stock. 
 
As well as at TGIF challenges where it's
 
'Anything goes"
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 200gsm in white
Single hole plier punch
Pentel gel pen in red
Craft glue
Kraft Tag: Doodle Café on-line store
29/26/28 sept
 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! And l love that you upcycled your sweet reindeer tag too! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun tag - his googley eyes really made me smile. Great up-cycling idea. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas tag! Love that cute red nose and googly eyes! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete