Posts

Saturday 21 July 2018

Baby

Well Hello there again after nearly a month of silence on my part. Sorry I have been MIA but it was for a good reason. I have been visiting family in New Zealand along with my Mom. So good to have been able to travel with her and spend time with my sister and her family

And so it's back to business again
.Addicted to CAS has this cue
 
 
I made three different colour versions of these little tags and this is the last one I have to share
 
 
 
The bib is an applique embellishment and the lace is actually self adhesive paper tape

I will also be entering this at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge where it's
'Use a die or punch'
I used a die
 
Supplies:
Cuttlebug
Die: wPlus 9 timeless tags 2
Pentel fine lier in black
Card stock: 200gsm in grey
Decorative paper lace tape
21 july
 

No comments:

Post a Comment