Posts

Thursday 30 November 2017

Star light, star bright.....

 
 
I used it to inspire these tags
 
 
They are filled with a mixture of foil stars and other 'christmassy' stuff that I had lying around. Always love it when I find a way of using up stuff that I have cluttering my craft space! I machine stitched the vellum star onto the card stock.
 
I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp blog Monday challenge where it's
'Star light, Star bright....'
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
clear vellum
Cuttlebug
Die: Sizzixx star
Pentel gold gel pen
Foil stars etc
Single hole plier punch
1/4 dec
 

7 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful star shaped shaker you created! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tag! Love how you used the vellum and machine stitched it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the stitching on your shaker star. Thank you for sharing with us Inspired any All the Little Things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo! Super pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super stitching!! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous shaker project, this is so cool and I love the design and detail! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog...

    ReplyDelete