Posts

Monday 21 August 2017

Prickly

Casology have a new cue and it's
 
 
I was given a pack of shaped sticky post-it's as a gift a while ago. They where all very cute but I found them to be too small for my liking so they lay in my drawer for a while. Then I had a brainwave. I stuck a whole whad of them together to give the image some dimension and turned them into tags.
Here are some hedgehogs
 
 
Here are the ones I made with the mushroom post-its.
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Hedgehog shaped post-its
Scraps of paper
Pentel fine liner in black
Glitzin' Glamour silver glitter
21 aug
 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....this is the cutest set of tags. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use these post-its! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete