Posts

Monday 1 May 2017

Jingle bells in blue

I'm taking part in a new to me challenge this week. It's Christmas card challenges and they have this cue card
 
 
I made this card a while ago but havn't shared it before so here it is
 
 
I made these in a variety of different colours and you can see the red one here inclining where I got my inspiration from.
The letter is is made by hand as is the writing. I secured the bells to the back with tape and then popped it up on double sided foam squares.
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white and blue
Paper: Scrap
Metal bells
Double sided foam tape
Pentel fine liner in black
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love this! What a fun card!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! so creative. Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete