Posts

Saturday 2 July 2016

Coral coloured

I have discovered a new monthly challenge called Sugarpea designs and decided to give it a go.
You can choose either side or do a mix up of both.
 
 
I have decided to concentrate on that lovely coral colour of the chair and to incorporate the flowers on the cushion.
Here is my card
 


I will also be entering this over at Butterfly spot challenge where the challenge is
'Butterflies and an oval and/or olive.'
I went with the butterfly and olive green.
And at Time out challenges where we were asked to CASe this card with a twist

 
 I chose to stick to the floral, pink and green colour theme.
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Thread: Green : DMC 704
              All other brands and colour codes unknown
Liquid pearls in gold
Butterfly charm
4 July
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty and such a great way to use this colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glenda wonderful card, love your talent, th card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW, this is for sure one of your most beautiful cards ever, Glenda!!!! Love that elegant floral design and the very pretty little butterfly!!! This is a winner in my books!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your stitching is absolutely incredible. I love the intricate detail.
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I purchase the butterfly spot card pattern?

    ReplyDelete