Posts

Thursday 10 March 2016

Tea cup


 I will be entering this over at Inspired by all the little things where they have this gorgeous inspiration

 
 
 
We are a family that firmly believes a cup of tea will solve all sorts of ills. This philosophy is particularly true of one of my sisters so I made this card especially for her.
 
 
I do not have a teacup die so this is hand cut. I hand drew a double line in silver around the white section, deliberately making it uneven and even overlap in places.

P.S. What I was dreading yesterday did not come to pass. It rained and so the outing was postponed until next term! (hopefully it will be a little cooler then)
 
 
Supplies:
Card Stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Paper pizzazz soft tints
Ribbon: Satin apricot and scarp of white organza
Flat backed pearls
Pentel gel pen in silver
Double sided tape


2 comments:

  1. Love that big 'ole tea cup!
    Thanks for joining us at Inspired by All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really hand cut that beautiful tea cup, Glenda - ...WOW it looks great and I love the polka dots!!!! The beautiful bow, the gingham paper, the pearls, the silver frame ...all put together perfectly to make a wonderful card for your sister!!!!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete