Posts

Sunday 22 November 2015

Baby Bear

Freshly made sketches have a new sketch and it's this
 
I flipped the sketch upside down. It was only once I had finished making my cards that I noticed that I haven't followed the sketch very carefully. I should have left a little gap before I added the patterned paper, oh well maybe next time.

This card was made for a colleague who has just adopted a 3 month old baby girl.


(Warning: This is a photo heavy post, sorry!)

And one for a boy


and then two neutral ones, just in case


  
I will be entering this over at Share joy challenge. aswell.
 

were I concentrated on the Clean and simple section of the challenge.
 
Supplies:
Pattern: Easy Embroidery on Paper by Joke de Vette
Thread: Blue DMC 0131
             All other colour codes and brands unknown
Black bead
Card Stock: White 160gsm
Paper: Baby Crafty ferret
           Green: Paper Pizzazz soft tints
           Yellow: Phillip Martin.
 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely charming and just the right look for a new baby! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards and so beautifully stitched! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little bear, Glenda!!!! Love your sweet cards in all the lovely soft colours!!! Lovely set!!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!!

    ReplyDelete