Posts

Thursday 26 February 2015

String tags

It has been a while since I have shared some tags with you. I made these after watching this tutorial by Marion Vagg from the blog Made Marion. They are very easy to do and lots of fun to boot.

I made them using left over bits of string from previous gift tags and the buttons where oddments I had lying around. As I have said before gift tags are great for using up left overs like that.

First some flowers.....

(sorry I haven't quiet worked out how to get my photo's next to each other yet, so you'll have to scroll down quiet a bit to see all of them!)


(The petals on this second one are more even)


and then some butterflies.



I did faux stitching around all of them.

Supplies:
Scraps of string in burgundy, pink, blue and green
Gel pens in green, blue and pink
Scraps of paper
Button oddments
Bostik Sticky dots

No comments:

Post a Comment