Posts

Thursday 19 March 2020

A stripy Birthday wish

CASe this sketch has this sketch


I used it to make my nephew a card


I cut the top section slightly narrower to show of the strips. The stars where some left over and saved in my stash.
A quick and easy card to make.

My inspiration

Source: Maskerade
I will also be entering this at Time out challenges where it's


Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Scrap of stripy paper
Cuttlebug
Die: Sentiment: Elizabeth Graft Designs 783
       Stars: Sizzixx

19/25 march

2 comments:

  1. This is CAS perfection Glenda. Love the striped edge and how you picked out the colours from here to make the starts...always good to have a few left for your stash. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fabulous CAS creation. Perfect for a guy, or anyone else! Thanks so much for joining and playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete