Posts

Saturday 21 March 2020

A reminder

There is a reminder for the challenge over at The library craft challenge where I'm a guest librarian.
This is the card I made for that


I first pricked the roses, then made a watery solution of pink ink which I painted into each rose. When that was dry I did the stitching and layered up the rest of the card.

My inspiration

Source: Unknown
I will also be entering this at Mix it up challengewhere it  is
'Anything goes"
CAS on Sunday where it's
'Birthday'
and at Addicted to CAS  where it's



Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: 80gsm in green
Ink: Artic in pink
Cuttlebug
Die: Edging Die ED004
Thread: Green DMC 703
              Pink: DMC 335
Pentel fine liner in black
Peel off sentiment
Pattern: Stitching cards rose-bush
21/31/28 March

5 comments:

  1. What a great technique to combine the stitching and the ink. Lovely curve design. Beautiful! Thanks for being the Visiting Librarian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever take on the prompt and I love the stitching on the blooms! Love your pretty color palette, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card with all thoses stichted flowers! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and how lovely to see sewing on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the stitched flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Mix It Up.

    ReplyDelete