Posts

Monday 31 August 2020

Season

 Time out challenges is


and as today is the first official day of spring here in the Southern Hemisphere I thought I'd share a flower card.


It's another one made from an old table cloth which I decided to recycle. I machine stitched the motive to the card stock.

I will also be entering this at  Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge where it is

'Anything goes'


Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Scrap booking
Motive: an old hand embroidered table clothe that had holes but was too lovely to throw away.
Pentel Fine liner in black
Sewing machine
9/2 Sept

1 comment:

  1. This is so creative-to use an old table cloth-how clever. I love the slanted look and the gorgeous flowers and frayed edges. Super to see you at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete