Posts

Thursday 7 May 2020

Bells

'Anything Christmas + optional twist Bells'

and Merry little Christmas challenge is
'Anything Christmas goes'

so here is my card


I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge where it's
'Use dies or punches'
Both the tag and sentiment are made using a die.

Late last year I was given a stack of cross stitching magazines by a friends Mom. At Christmas time I went through them all and marked the patterns I would like to stitch. I'm happy to say that this lock down I have made a sizable dent in the list. Here is one of them. I machine stitched it to the card stock. The little tag is made from a recycled Christmas card from last year. Too pretty to throw away.


Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Cuttlebug
Die: Lawn cuts Merry Christmas line border
Tag: wPlus 9 timeless tags
Pattern: Cross Stitcher Magazine Issue 204
Bakers twine
Glitzin' Glam Iridescent glue
8/31 may


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for joining in the Include A Bell or Bells Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete