Posts

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Half Embossed Butterflies

Butterfly spot challenge. have these cues
 
 
I made a card with some Hot pink butterflies
 
 
I was trying to use my die for embossing but didn't quiet get it right. It cut through the Card stock in certain places but I folded up the wings where it did and added coloured butterflies where it didn't and am very happy with the results.
The pink butterflies are cut from a Birthday card I received a couple of years ago.
 
I will be entering this at Simply less is moore where it's
 
 
 as well as at Split coast stampers F4A487 where it is
'Summer'
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white and pink
                    Upcycled Birthday Card
Rolfes metallic pen in gold 
Gold peel off sentiment
Liquid Pearls in ballerina
Craft Glue
Cuttlebug
Die: Spellbinders: Butterfly Heart
10/19 july on email link
 

3 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty. I really thought it was one of those half and half dies that you had used and not just a happy accident. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although not as you intended I think this card is lovely. The addition of the pink butterflies with the touches of gold is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card ;) Viv(LIM GD) xx

    ReplyDelete