Posts

Thursday 28 March 2019

Green

Addicted to CAS have this cue
 
 
I made a small card with a 3D tree on it.

 
I cut three trees out of different coloured paper and machine stitched then down the centre to the card stock.
 
I will also be entering this at Rudolph days challenge were it's
'Christmas-Anything goes'
Supplies:
Card stock: 200gsm in green mirror
Paper: 80gsm in scraps of green and patterned
Cuttlebug
Die: Circle: Sizzixx circle
        Trees: Spellbinders Nestabilies 2013 Holiday trees
Green gel pen
30/3
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this, Glenda. I love that shiny card stock for your base, and I love your 3D stitched tree. Thanks so much for playing with us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glowing mirror cardstock for your base as well as the 3d look of your focal tree. Beautiful card. Thanks so.much for playing along at ATCAS Green challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 3D tree looks great against this green mirri card. That is a rich shade of green mirri!

    Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete