Posts

Thursday 15 November 2018

Thanks and Thanks giving

'Thanks and Thanks giving'
 
 This is the card I have made to give to my colleagues at the end of the school year to thank them for another good year and wish them the best for their holidays.
 
 
I made the template for the envelopes myself.
The butterfly and envelopes are made from an old road map book. 
 
My inspiration
 

Source: Paper Crafts

 I will also be entering this at Paru's card making challenges where it's
 
 
as well as at Dragonfly journeys
Supplies:
Card stock: 200gsm in kraft
Martha Steward thriple butterfly punch
Liquid Pearls in platinum
Pentel fine liner in black

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card and I'm sure your colleagues will appreciate it so much,thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda! This is so sweet and beautiful and I love the recycled map too. Thanks so much for joining my Thanks & Giving blog challenge and good luck.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete