Posts

Friday 3 March 2017

Outdoor scene

AAA cards have this cue
 
 
I made this card and used the watercolour to create the shadow on the ground
 
 
I did the stitching first and then embossed the wall.
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Cards and Book marks
I will also be entering this over at Splitcoast stampers.F4A366 where it's
'In the garden'
 
I'd love a little corner like this in my garden on day.
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in cream
Pattern: Flowers from the cat in the window Form-a-lines window_set
             Table Form-a-lines window_set
Cuttlebug
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Bricks
Thread: Grey DMC 317
              Red: DMC 057
Colour box: Chestnut
4 march
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! a very clever scene Glenda and I had thought it was all watercoloured until I looked closer. The table and chair set is simple stitch spectacular and love how you've teamed it with the gentle watercolour was too. Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! thanks for sharing wit us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete