Posts

Friday 9 December 2016

Congratulations

Addicted to CAS is celebrating a birthday so they have chosen this word for inspiration this week.
 
 
We recently had a family wedding. I made three cards before I decided which one to use here and here . Today's card was my least favourite. I was going for two shades of gold but I didn't make enough of a contrast between the two for the card to be effective. But here it is anyway
 
 
I will also be entering this over at CASology where it's
 
 
I reckon there is lots of white 'space' on this card.
 
 
 Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Thread: Gold: DMC E3821
             Silver: DMC E677
Peel off in gold
Cuttlebug
Die: Edging Dies  ED 002 
9/12 dec
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing work of time and love! Lots of detail, plenty of shine, and tons of white space! Elegantly gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete